We are currently looking for a full time Optician to join our busy group optometry practice.
Are you an enthusiastic, customer driven, team focused person who loves change and is passionate about an exciting new opportunity? Send us your resume!
Job duties include the following:
• Assist patients with frame selection, styling, lens selection and measurements
• Run lab equipment efficiently to produce quality eyewear
• Verify prescription eyeglasses and notify patients when they are ready
• Dispense, adjust and repair eyewear
• Instruct patients on proper eyewear use and care of frames and lenses
• Troubleshoot and problem solve eyewear concerns and issues to ensure patient satisfaction
• Monitor job status from optical labs and ensure accuracy and quality
• Answering phones when needed, relaying information when needed
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, leadership team, suppliers and the general public.
• Maintaining regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhering to relevant health and safety procedures.
Our clinic offers a wonderful working environment and amazing colleagues to work with.
Our compensation package includes a bonus structure, health benefits and paid training opportunities.
See our website at eastlondonoptometry.com to ensure our location and hours are a good fit for you. Edging experience is a definite asset.
New grads are welcome to apply.
Please email your resume and a list of references to email@example.com.