The role of the Licensed Optician is to assist patients in the selection of frame and lens products. Their role is to understand our product offerings in detail in order to make recommendations to the patient that will help them achieve their best possible vision.
Key Responsibilities and Duties (but are not limited to)
- Dispense eyewear to patients (selecting appropriate frames and lenses, taking measurements)
· Be able to make repairs to spectacle frames and lenses
· Learn how to work with different labs to ensure best value and quality for our patients and business
· Keep track of orders to ensure all orders are completed, received and delivered to the patient in a timely manner.
· Ensure quality control on the frame and lens products
· Troubleshooting with patients on glasses or vision issues
· Assist in frame purchases from our vendors
· Maintaining smooth day to day operations within the practice
· Assist in patient care, patient flow, and patient satisfaction
· Ensure that patients are happy with our goods and services.
· Help develop and implement new office programs, processes and policies to grow our dispensing
We provide our full-time staff with benefits. Benefits include Vision, Health and Dental.
If you are interested in this position. Please provide us with your cover letter and resume by the end of May 2020.
Please visit our website to find out more about us: https://www.eyetrusteyecare.ca