Brand New Optometry Practice opening in August 2021 looking for an empathetic, customer service-oriented individual to join the team.
You will be welcomed into a friendly and caring work atmosphere.
The practice is a real showstopper with an original and unique design.
The practice is focused on high quality, handcrafted independent eyewear brands and state of the art diagnostic equipment and edging lab.
You will gain great experience and will love working here!
• Fitting and dispensing eyewear;
• Direct billing insurance claims;
• Booking appointments and answering calls;
• Contact lens training and ordering;
• Pre-test patients (you will be trained on using any advanced diagnostic equipment); • Edging lab experience is a requirement
• Must be a Licensed Optician;
• Must have edging lab experience;
• Customer-service experience is an asset.
You will be joined by a new team including 1 Optometrist and 2 Optical Assistants.
Experience is an asset but new graduates are welcome to apply.
Commission pay will be considered as our practice grows.
Please submit a resume; cover letter is optional.
Full-time 5 days per week; must be willing to work Saturdays
Schedule: 8 hr shift Benefits: Vision Care