Upper Appleby Eyecare is seeking a Full-time Office Manager.
We are looking for a dedicated long term candidate for our Award Winning Burlington location.
Our Office Manager will be excited to manage our incredible staff on processes, programs, and product, as well as encourage continuing education.
The Office Manager will also become fully cross-trained so that they can assist staff with patient service and sales.
The ideal candidate will have advanced retail optical experience as a manager and/or customer service specialist.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Fostering collaboration and teamwork among practice staff
· Building trust and commitment with your work group
· Training, development and coaching of staff
· Delivering legendary customer service along with perfect quality eyewear
· Ensuring we obtain clinic revenue goals
· Interviewing, onboarding and training of new staff
· Scheduling of staff
· Benefit submissions and tracking (OHIP and third party)
· Statement reconciliations
· Inventory management
· All leadership aspects of daily clinic operations
The Successful Candidate offers:
· Minimum two years experience in a customer service focused retail environment
· Minimum two years experience in a coaching or leadership role
· Required minimum two years experience in an optical environment
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities via critical thought and problem solving
· A reputation for delivering results through successful people management
· General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Please Contact: email@example.com