We are expanding, and looking for a full-time optician to join our busy, modern, downtown practice. If you love working
with patients and are an enthusiastic team player, we may be the right fit for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- assisting customers with frame and lens selection, performing adjustments/repairs as needed
- assisting our lead optician with data entry and inventory control
- providing excellent customer service and patient care
- retail optical experience (1 year)
- a friendly, outgoing personality
- a strong work ethic – you are punctual and reliable
- excellent verbal communication skills
This position is full time, and includes some evenings and Saturdays. Please tell us about yourself, and why you think you would be a good fit for our team!
Bay College Optometric / Downtown Toronto
Interested candidates are invited to email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Open Date: Feb 6, 2020