KLEINoptical is seeking an optician to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Family-owned, devoted, and independent, KLEINoptical has helped clients in Ottawa achieve their vision potential for 30 years.
We offer high quality designer eyewear and the latest in lens technology with expert service.
- Greet and engage with clients
- Assist clients in selecting frames while providing feedback on styles
- Interpret prescriptions prepared by optometrists and ophthalmologists and recommend lens solutions accordingly
- Prepare prescription eyewear using laboratory equipment
- Fit, adjust, and adapt prescription eyewear to meet patients’ vision needs
- Answer questions via phone and email
- Perform administrative tasks including booking appointments and taking payments
- Catalogue new inventory and update merchandise displays
- Light cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, products, and equipment
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must be a Registered Optician entitled to practice in Ontario
- Fluency in English is necessary; fluency in French is an asset
- Candidates should possess strong communication skills and fashion sense
- Ability to work dynamically in a small team, client orientation, and initiative to learn are crucial
WORKING WITH KLEINoptical
- Salary: $24.00 to $32.00/hour
- Predictable weekday hours with shortened Fridays and no late evenings, weekends, or holidays
- Three weeks of paid vacation each year
- Complimentary prescription eyewear each year
Please Contact and Send resume here: