Pearle Vision Toronto Optician - Student Optician
Work in a friendly environment where personal development is important and your ideas and initiatives are heard and applied.
Dispense, adjust, replace ophthalmic lenses and contact lenses and assist patients in the selection of frames, lenses and accessories.
Drive sales by providing an excellent patient service and demonstrating high knowledge of the optical products
Assist with marketing strategies online and offline
Participate in activities that are essential to smooth store operations ( billing, purchases, online and telephone orders)
Perform pretesting for the optometrist and customer service tasks.
Maintain a professional atmosphere and appearance of doctor’s office, pretest room/ lobby and sales floor.
· Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
· Opticianry/Ophthalmic Dispensing Optician
· Friendly and business minded.
The right candidate is client focused and loves having conversations with our patients because posses’ effective interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Reliability
· High level of customer service, problem-solving and troubleshooting as required
· Fluency in English and proficiency with computers are required.
· Available to work mall hours
The store is located in a trendy and vibrant neighborhood.
We offer a friendly atmosphere and constant training by Luxottica University .
Compensation is based on experience and proven quality work
Please contact email@example.com