Opening available in the Yorkville neighborhood, for a dynamic and motivated individual.
SEE is a family-owned and operated business, known for handmade quality frames in colorful styles, and limited quantities. Currently 46 stores throughout the U.S. with Yorkville being the first Canadian location. All offering a Fun, Customer-Centric atmosphere based upon Service Excellence. Because we believe in individuality and in having fun in everything we do, SEE Opticians can expect to take part in exciting contests, hone their selling skills in a great setting, with lots of other surprises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Be supportive and team-oriented
- Be goal focused;
- Sell with integrity
- Exemplify the SEE brand and image by adhering to personal and store appearance guidelines and promoting a high fashion customer-focused environment.
- Maintain a clean, organized and inviting store
- Must be open to working holidays and weekends
- Maintain the Legalities of the Optician’s Scope of
Practice and Code of Ethics, in Ontario
-Registered Optician, Ontario
- Participation in company benefit plan
- Complimentary eyeglasses
- Company discounts for friends and family
- Monthly incentives
SEE encourages and supports continuing education and lifelong learning.
If the above describes your skills and experience, please send your resume to:
Please send your resume to Pat Raymond if interested.