Vision Crew Optical is a well established optical retailer serving clients in North York and Surrounding Areas. We are looking for friendly, positive, fast-paced, outgoing, enthusiastic individuals to join the team as a part-time / full-time Registered Optician.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in an optical dispensary is mandatory.
- Fluency in both spoken and written language in both English and Korean is mandatory.
- Must be registered as an optician in the Province of Ontario.
- Part-time (30 hours/ week)
- Full-time (35~44 hours/week)
Salary and Benefits
- $22.00-$25.00 per hour, Vacation Pay is paid out with each pay.
Additional pay: Bonus pay, Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care, Disability insurance, Extended health care, Life insurance
- On-site FREE parking
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement for refraction course (for successful completion).
- Provide excellent customer service and patient care
- Assist patient with frame selection and sales
- Assist In-House optometrists with examination procedures.
- Answering phones, booking appointments and recalling patients
- Frame adjustments, fabrication, repairs and measurements.
- Knowledge in optical industry as Registered Optician.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in sales and an optometric /ophthalmic environment is an asset
- Must be fluent in Korean and have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team and work under pressure.
- Must be a great communicator and a team player
Interested Applicants should send resume to: HR@VCOPTICAL.COM